[AMBER] Regarding Hydrogen Bonds

From: Ashish Runthala <askamber100.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:41:42 +0530

Dear Amberites,
I am facing a problem. My predicted Protein Models are not reaching the
accuracy of their native states because of inability of available algorithms
to place H bonds properly in the non-clashing conformational state without
creating additional restraints in the model system. Is it possible, that I
can get the exact algorithm/Script available in AMBER which tells the number
of structurally satisfied Hydrogen bonds in the model PDB checked for.
Please tell me the syntax to use it too.

Thanks,
Ashish

--
Ashish Runthala,