Re: [AMBER] decomposition problems

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:18:53 -0500

This is somewhat difficult to diagnose without more information. Are you
using the perl or python script? Have you applied all bugfixes? What does
your input file look like? Were there any errors or warnings in any of the
output files? The more information you provide about your calculation the
easier it will be for us to help pinpoint your exact problem.

-Bill

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 9:13 PM, fancy2012 <fancy2012.yeah.net> wrote:

> Dear AMBER users,
> I did some decompositions using MM/PBSA, but all the nonpolar solvation
> energy is zero. It is strange, but somebody tell me that is normal, but I
> found that there were values of nonpolar solvation energy which were not
> zero. I am confused, if I have make some mistakes, what possible mistakes
> they were? Could someone help me figure it out? Thanks very much!
>
> Best wishes,
> fancy

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,