Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py Error: Unknown block, '&decomp'. Check input!

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 15:18:09 -0500

How old is your version of the MMPBSA.py? I do not believe decomp was
supported in the earlier releases of MMPBSA.py. However, if you download the
updated source code the from tutorial website (
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/) and re-compile
mmpbsa_py this should fix this error. Don't forget to apply the patches to
the source code, which can also be found on the website.

Good luck!

-Bill

On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 3:09 PM, <kbarakat.ualberta.ca> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm running energy decomposition for my system. I'm using this input
> file (see below), however the python script doesn't recognize the
> &decomp keyword. Do I miss something. Sorry, I'm new to this script.
>
> Thanks,
> Khaled
>
> Input file
> &general
> startframe=1, endframe=1000, interval=100,
> keep_files=2, entropy=1,
> /
> &pb
> istrng=0.15, fillratio=4.0