Re: [AMBER] about dihedralcluster

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 12:04:36 -0500

Unfortunately there is a typo in the AmberTools user manual - the
actual command is 'clusterdihedral', not 'dihedralcluster', sorry.

The format of the dihedralfile should be for each dihedral

ATOM#1 ATOM#2 ATOM#3 ATOM#4 bins

Where ATOM#1-4 are integers representing the actual atom numbers (not
masks) of the atoms involved in the dihedral, and bins is an integer
representing the desired number of bins. So something like:

5 7 9 15 10
7 9 15 17 10

would be valid.

-Dan