Re: [AMBER] mmpbsa.py - weird nmode results

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 21:03:16 -0500

Check the nmode ouput (_MMPBSA_*_nm.out) files for more information. The
exact nature of the error should be able to be found in one or all of the
_MMPBSA_complex_nm.out, _MMPBSA_receptor_nm.out, or _MMPBSA_ligand_nm.out
files.

Without information from these files it is difficult to diagnose the
problem.

Good luck!

-Bill

Bill Miller III