[AMBER] How to prepare the MMPBSA file?

From: xuemeiwang1103 <xuemeiwang1103.163.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 16:03:46 +0800 (CST)

Dear All :
    Recently,I prepared to calculate the binding free energy by using the MMPBSA meathod.But when I prepare the .prmtop file I meet the problem.Following the MMPBSA tutorial , the script :
NUMBER_LIG_GROUPS 1
LSTART 2622
LSTOP 3862
NUMBER_REC_GROUPS 1
RSTART 1
RSTOP 262
In this script, I kown"RSTART 1 RSTOP 262" means the receptor is from atom 1 to 262. But consedering my system, there are two meatal ions, the protein is from residues 1 to 500, the ligand number is 501, then followned two ions(residues 502 and 503). I want to treat the protein and the meatal ions as the receptor, How could I deal with this if the number is not consecutive ? Thank you very much!