[AMBER] (no subject)

From: kanon gemini <gemini_nokanon.hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2010 10:09:27 +0000

Dear all,
I am calculating a DNA structure with NMR constrained using amber10... at the end of my simulation I did a "water" refinement: I had explicit water to the system and run short MD with my NMR restrained. I would like to know if there is any program that generate statistics of the computed structures. I have the distances violations (for that case I use in my md.in : LISTOUT=POUT) but I don't have the deviations from the ideal covalent geometry (bonds angles and dihedral ....).
Thanks,
B.