Re: [AMBER] Error message from binding_energy.mmpbsa

From: bin wang <wang_p_z.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2010 21:49:36 +0800 (CST)

I applied the bug fixes and recompiled AMBER 10, then run the mm_pbsa test. But
the same error still showed up.

I have been stuck in this binding energy calculation for a long time. I am
trying to install MMPBSA.py but it hasn't work out yet. Could you give me more
suggestion on this problem?
Thank you very much!