[AMBER] Proj into RMSD Space

From: David Beveridge <beveridge.david.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:15:50 -0400

 I want to run a quick 2d projection in C-alpha rmsd space as per Fig 8 of
JMB 257 412-449 (CI2 Unfolding) or Fig 3 of PNAS 91 10430 (1994).

At first glance the rmsd code like in ptraj of AMBER it can do the sequence
of snapshots but does not put out the x, y, and z components. Same with
other web based servers. I can take apart some code and get this to come
out but I thought you might already have done this or know where it is
available. Appreciate if you can offer any help on this.

--
David L. Beveridge
Joshua Boger University Professor of