Re: [AMBER] Forward: Sander file name length bug

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 12:49:33 -0400

On Mon, Nov 01, 2010, Don.Bashford.stjude.org wrote:

> This is a report on a bug that a programmer working for me, David
> Coss, encountered while in the process of setting up sander to run
> under control of BOINC for grid computing.

Don: thanks for the report. This is fixed in the developers' version, and
hence going forward with new versions.

...thanks...dave

David A. Case                     | email:
BioMaPS Institute and Dept. of    |     case.biomaps.rutgers.edu
    Chemistry & Chemical Biology  |    fax:      +1-732-445-5958
Rutgers University                |    phone:    +1-732-445-5885
610 Taylor Rd.                    |
Piscataway, NJ 08854-8087   USA   | http://casegroup.rutgers.edu