Re: [AMBER] extract distribution from PairwiseDistances

From: Jianyin Shao <jyshao2004.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 10:02:28 -0600

Hi Yannick,

It is hard coded. So if you want smaller bins, you need to modify the source
code and recompile the ptraj.
In cluster.c, search
"SymmetricMatrixDistribution(This->PairwiseDistances,20,File)", then replace
20 with a larger number you want, say 100. Recompile, and you will get 100
bins.

Best,

Jianyin Shao