[AMBER] leap reading of pdb files

From: Stefano Pieraccini <Stefano.Pieraccini.unimi.it>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 11:51:05 +0200

Dear All,

I am trying to load in tleap a file pdb file fenerated with a home made
program, that contains more than 1000000 residues. Using different chains is
not enough, I have already finished the alphabet. The resid section in the
pdb file in leap seems to allow an integer up to 99999 (5 digits).
Considering that there is free space before the coordinate section, I think
the tleap source code could be properly modified to read a longer number.
Could you suggest me where the modification of the reading format is to be
inserted? I tried look at the leap source code, but it organisation is
complex and a bit confusing to me.

Thank you in advance

Stefano Pieraccini