[AMBER] Update of renamed "initial_traj" to"strip_mdcrd" for MMPBSA.py in AMBER 11 Manual.

From: Rafi Ahmad <rafi.ahmad.uit.no>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 15:58:26 +0200

Hi Folks,

I have been using the perl script of MMPSA for a longtime now and I recently
started to use the python version, so I used the AMBER 11 manual. I have a
complex model where I have some water-mediated contacts to the inhibitor so
I used the initial_traj=1 option. However, every time I tried it gave me the
error:

Warning: Input error! "initial_traj=1" is an invalid option.

After checking it up and looking at the AMBER mailing, I could not get any
post about this, and there were posts from few months back where people had
used the same option. But, than spending 45 mins and further digging into
the mailing list I came to know that the "initial_traj" has been renamed to
"strip_mdcrd".

I think that I would be good, if this is updated in the AMBER 11 User manual
as well ( pages 227, 230, 231 and 236) which will save sometime and
questions to the mailing list.

Regards

Rafi