[AMBER] regarding 'ambpdb' command in amber tools 1.4

From: aneesh cna <aneeshcna.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 06:33:51 -0400

Dear Amber users,
                       I am using Amber 9.0 for simulation of DNA in water.
When I use ambpdb command in Amber tools 1.4 for converting restart file (
*.rst ) to pdb file atom names O1P and O2P ( phosphate oxygens) changes to
OP1 OP2 in the pdb file, even though the topology file I am using contains
atom name O1P and O2P. But when I use ptraj to convert restart file to pdb
file, pdb file maintains the same atom naming as found in the topology
file. What could be the reason for this change in atom names with 'ambpdb'
command ?

Thanks in advance

Sincerely
Aneesh