Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA in AMBER11

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 15:54:25 -0400

You should not have to install MMPBSA.py again since you have install Amber
11, although you may want to apply the MMPBSA.py patches (
http://ambermd.org/tutorials/advanced/tutorial3/py_script/mmpbsa_patches.html)
and re-compile to fix a few bugs in the script.

The python script for calculating MM-PBSA can be performed in serial or in
parallel. MMPBSA.py is the serial version of the python MM-PBSA script.
MMPBSA.py.MPI is the parallel version.

Good luck!

-Bill

On Fri, Oct 22, 2010 at 3:42 PM, zhihong ke <ebelleke.gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, I found MM_PBSA.py has been included into the Amber11 package.
> So if I have installed Amber11, do I need to install the MMPBSA.py again,
> as
> written in the tutorial A3?
> And is this MMPBSA.py a parallel version or a serial version?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Zhihong

Bill Miller III
Quantum Theory Project,