Re: [AMBER] How to genrate a movie from a trajectory?

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 07:47:54 -0400

netpbm is one of the packages used by VMD to create movies. If you're using
an ubuntu/debian system, you can install netpbm through aptitude:

sudo apt-get install netpbm

or you can install it through macports

port install netpbm

The movie maker on VMD should automatically find it and use it.

Good luck!
Jason

On Thu, Oct 14, 2010 at 11:54 PM, Catein Catherine
<askamber23.hotmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Sir/Madam,
>
> I was trying to convert a trajectories to a movie. as I have no videomach
> (which maybe required if I make the movie with vmd), are there any other
> free software we can use to make a movie other than vmd?
>
> Best regards,
>
> Cat

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida