[AMBER] solvent_box_type

From: lara lara <lara.4884.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 11:54:35 +0530

Hai !

I would like to generate the new solvent box type .
I have gone through the mail list and they suggested packmol .

So I have tried packmol and filled the solvent of my choice to the defined
box size .

I have a initial protein conformation , but every time I would like to
change the conformation
and if i try the same box size and number of molecules it is not the same .

Can any none tell me how to slove this . That is like TIP3PBOX ,
how one can load the box type of the desired solvent in the amber library
.is it possible ?

thanks in advance

lara