[AMBER] build starting structure with >250 residues

From: Cheng-I Lee <biocil.ccu.edu.tw>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 13:13:13 +0800

I tried to build a starting structure from the protein sequence containing
440 residues.
However, the residues were overloaded in tleap.
I tried to input the sequence starting from 100, 150, 200 residues and so
on.
I could get topology and coordinate files from tleap when inputting 249
residues.
When I increased the residues to 250, tleap did work.
Does AMBER set limitation for the input sequence in tleap?
For large proteins, what shall I do to get starting files?
Thanks for help!