[AMBER] xleap: SegFault on loadpdb

From: Maura Catherine Mooney <mmooney05.qub.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 18:41:40 +0100

Hi all,

I have a pdb file which loads into xleap, using the loadpdb command. Because the hydrogen naming convention is not what xleap expects, I strip the hydrogens using the awk command, previously mentioned in the mailing list. When I attempt to load the pdb with no hydrogens, xleap crashes and I get segmentation fault.

/cm/shared/aaps/amber10/amber11/exe/xleap: line 19: 26188 Segmentation fault $AMBERHOME/bin/xaLeap -I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/prep -I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/lib -I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/parm -I$AMBERHOME/dat/leap/cmd $*

Any suggestions on how to diagnose the problem and resolve this issue?

Many Thanx,

Maura