Re: [AMBER] partition error in shake

From: xuemeiwang1103 <xuemeiwang1103.163.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2010 09:36:11 +0800 (CST)

Dear Prof.case
     Thanks a lot for your comments. There is a metal ion in my protein sysytem.It tetracoordinated to three residues as well as one water molecule.The number 9223 and 9224 is the H atom in the water molecule which bonded to the metal ion. I used the bonded model in Amber. The parrel simulation runs well during the heating process,but when I run the MD in the NPT,the error happens.My input file is :
   &cntrl
 imin=0,irest=1,ntx=5,
 ntb=2,pres0=1.0,ntp=1.0,taup=2.0,
 cut=8.0,ntr=0,