[AMBER] Fwd: Incorrect handling of phenylalanine amide by antechamber

From: Francesco Pietra <chiendarret.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 17:08:25 +0200

Dear Francois:
I forgot the main question following your discovery that ff99SB should
not be loaded to leap in my case. That is, do you believe that the
gaff-only route is a viable route to prepare the new residue
phenylalanine amide? I plan to add the new residue to the standard
residues in an Amber ff (ideally ff99SB) so that my peptide containing
the new residue is recognized by leap.

thanks
francesco