Re: [AMBER] maximum coordination exceeded $ set pert true

From: William Flak <williamflak.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 07:25:50 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Dr. Jason
Thanks for your reply.
Yes, I did try sleap (as another option was mentioned in AMBER archieve)
But, I got another error related to dummy atom (or a atom name):
sleap: pertab.cpp:169: static const char* mort::pertab_t::get_symbol(size_t): Assertion `element != 0' failed.
Aborted

I couldn't solve it and no archieve for this error existed.
So, any idea please
Thanks in advance
W. Flak