Re: [AMBER] Query regarding RMSD calculcation

From: hirdesh kumar <hirdeshs8.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 11:55:36 +0530

Hi Kshatresh,
Sorry for incomplete Information. In my previous mail I forgot to mention
that the I am getting high value in VMD and the low value is from Ptraj of
amber. I did not calculated the average structure of the entire run, I just
calculated the pdb structure after the equilibration phase. Do I need to
calculate the average structure of the entire run and then calculate the
rmsd w.r.t. to that structure.

Hirdesh