Re: [AMBER] Segmentation fault

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 23:31:49 -0400

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Seibold, Stephen <Seibold79.stmary.edu> wrote:

> Ptraj AmberTools 4.1 will read my trajectory files fine. It is only when it goes to print out data to a file that I get this "segmentation" fault.

If you use the 'distance' command without the 'out' keyword does the
segmentation fault still occur?

Also, since I can't reproduce the error locally it may help if you
could run the ptraj job that results in the segfault with some
debugging information turned on - just add the command 'prnlev 5' to
the top of your ptraj input file. Send me the entire output (stdout
and stderr), e.g.:

ptraj.in:
prnlev 5
trajin mdcrd