[AMBER] sander.MPI error

From: Sangita Kachhap <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 20:22:42 +0530 (IST)

Hello all

I have installed amber11 in serial and parallel successfully. But when I am
running sander.MPI
I have to source .bash_profile before run.

Whenever I dont source, it not runs with error:

   sander.MPI: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi_f90.so.0: cannot

I have checked this library is located in /home/sangita/amber11/lib since I have
uesd .configure_openmpi option for amber11 installation. I have added its path
to LD_LIBRARY_PATH then also,its giving error.

My .bash_profile is:

# .bash_profile

# Get the aliases and functions
if [ -f ~/.bashrc ]; then
        . ~/.bashrc
fi

# User specific environment and startup programs

AMBERHOME=/home/sangita/amber11; export AMBERHOME
PYTHONPATH=$HOME/lib64/python; export PYTHONPATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$AMBERHOME/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH ;export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

PATH=$PATH:$HOME/bin:$AMBERHOME/bin:/home/sangita:/usr/local/bin/vmd:/usr/X11R6/lib/libXt.so.6

export PATH

Please anybody suggest me what is the problem.

Sangita Kachhap
JRF
BIC,IMTECH
CHANDIGARH