Re: [AMBER] Question on simulation

From: Jiang Yusheng <yusheng0104.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 10:07:58 -0400

Yes. It's a single residue. I didn't use iwrap. Below is my script

MD run with ntt3 glycam
 &cntrl
  nstlim = 500000, dt=.002,
  irest=1, ntpr=5000, ntwx=5000, ntx=5,
  temp0=298.15, tempi=298.15, ntt=3, gamma_ln=1.0,
  tautp=2.0, taup=0.2, cut=12.0,
  ntb=2, ntp=1,
  ntc=2, ntf=2,
 /

This molecule is in the crystal structure, so I didn't modify anything
from it. But I used GAFF and antechanber generate its topology and
coordinate files since leaprc.FF99 doesn't include this molecule.

Thanks

Jason

On 9/28/10, Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu> wrote:
>> I am running Glycam MD. I found the ligand in the complex separated
>> into two parts sometimes. Do you know what was the reason? Do I need
>> connect the atoms in the ligand?
>
> Is the ligand a single residue? How did you define it?
>
> Bill

Yusheng Jason Jiang
Department of Chemistry
Georgia State University