Re: [AMBER] running pmemd fails

From: Vijay Manickam Achari <vjrajamany.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 03:36:03 +0000 (GMT)

According to Case's advice, I have tried to run small number of steps using fewer nodes. It runs in 16 nodes but more than this number it terminates indicating the same problem about as shake.

Why this happens and where the mistake could be?

If I run using sander.MPI, 64 nodes can be used and , it doesn't show any error.

Is there any suggestion for this issue?

Thank you.

Vijay.M

Vijay Manickam Achari