[AMBER] How to disable the function to look for N terminal in leap?

From: Hugh Cheng <pnnler.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 21:51:19 -0700

Dear all,

      I have a protein with 4 helices. All the 4 N terminals connect to the
same organic molecule. No matter how I use "remove" or "bond" commands in
the leap program, I can always get only one N terminal of a helix which
attaches the molecule and all the other three keep unattached, because I
always observe the "N3" atom type instead of "N" for the other 3 N-terminal
amino acids. Is it any way that the leap program can disable looking for N
terminals? In my case the organic molecule plays the role of 4 N terminals.

Thanks ahead,
Hugh