[AMBER] Phosphate group treatment

From: shweta <swdata7.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 14:02:45 +0530

Hi all,
a) In my protein two residues are phosphorylated, i generated parameters for
phosphate group using Antechamber Module of AMBER , but when i upload the
protein error message shows the missing parameters for these residues.
Please suggest me how to generate parameters for these phosphorylated
residues.
b) Also in these proteins two inbetween residues were missing, we tried to
add it using modeller but in the resulting full protein these phosphate
groups of two phosphorylated residues were missing, can we add these
residues using AMBER so that the phosphorylated residues remain uneffected.

These phosphorylated residues are important for MD simulation of protein
under study. Kindly suggest me how to solve these problems.

Thanks in advance