Re: [AMBER] ERROR: The unperturbed charge of the unit: 0.010000 is not integral

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 16:30:04 +0200

Dear Bongkeun,

Usually rounding off errors are between +/-.0001 and +/-.0006.
"The unperturbed charge: 0.01" means there is something wrong in the
charge derivation procedure for your molecule. If this is a whole
molecule and not a molecular fragment this is even more surprising...

This is difficult to help as you did not describe how you derived the
charges for your SAM structure.

regards, Francois