Re: [AMBER] ERROR in MM-PBSA

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:47:56 -0400

Hi,

Make sure that the python2.7 that you installed is located first in your
path. What does "which python" return? How about "python -V"? If those 2
commands refer to the correct python (version 2.7), then everything is fine
and you don't have to do anything else. If not, make sure that you put

export PATH=/path/to/python2.7\:$PATH

somewhere in your .bashrc file (or the equivalent in your .cshrc if you use
cshell or a derivative).

Hope this helps,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,