[AMBER] PMEMD 10 on OpenMPI with Intel compiler issues

From: CHAMI F. <fatima.chami.durham.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 15:28:01 +0100

Dear all,

I am trying to compile PMEMD 10 on our Cluster with OpenMPI parallel environment and using Intel Fortran compiler.

I created some modified configuration files for openmpi :
 linux_intel64.ifort
 interconnect.openmpi

The files are attached.

The compilation failed to compile ! with the following error :
ifort: command line remark #10148: option '-tp' not supported
pme_setup.f90(423): error #6404: This name does not have a type, and
 must have an explicit type. [NATOM]
  do n = 1, natom