Re: [AMBER] MM_PBSA stopped at the last step

From: Oliver Grant <olivercgrant.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 11:30:15 +0100

Hi Zhihong,

There are reports of the errors in you .out file before in the mailing
archive. Search for the first error that occurs. Which version of amber are
you running? There are some bugfixes for amber 10 that need to be applied.
Also did the tests that you can run from that Examples folder all pass? Any
errors during compilation?

If alls good then:

The residue numbering seems odd:

  Found COMREC => 35-41
    Found COMLIG => 175-180
    Found COMPRI => 35-41 175-180
    Found RECRES => 35-41
    Found RECPRI => 35-41
    Found RECMAP => 35-41
    Found LIGRES => 9-14
    Found LIGPRI => 9-14
    Found LIGMAP => 175-180

How did you prepare these files? Does the complex top with complex crd
loaded in look ok in VMD? (load

I think the errors you are getting could point to problems in your top
files.

All the best
Oliver