Re: [AMBER] How to calculate total potential energy for protein chain only?

From: <steinbrt.rci.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 02:55:33 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

PBTOT and GBTOT are two different results from the Poisson Boltzmann and
Generalized Born solvation models. Neither is right or wrong per se, you
have to look up the theory behind them to judge which would be a good
model in your case. Which one to choose for interpretation is an ongoing
research question in my opinion...

Kind Regards,

Thomas

Dr. Thomas Steinbrecher