Re: [AMBER] molecular dynamics simulation-water-box-diffution problem

From: Trevor Gokey <tgokey.mail.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 07:31:52 +0000

Hirdesh: Yes my apologies... I actually meant to give the link I used at the end but it slipped my mind. It was the page I used heavily when I was new with ptraj. I use it as my "cheat-sheet" because a) it uses 95% of what I need in ptraj and b) it's the first thing to show up in a "ptraj tutorial" search via google. Very convenient.

http://ambermd.org/tutorials/basic/tutorial5/

Tangent to Ross: looking forward to your GTC talk.

Trevor