Re: [AMBER] Error due to ***s in restart file

From: Trevor Gokey <tgokey.mail.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 05:16:31 +0000

Hello,

My work-around to the 0 velocity issue is to create a reimaged restart file from the last frame in the trajectory and then copying the velocities from the original restart to the new restart. This assumes ntwx and ntwr have the same value.

I will note though, that lately I've been running into restart files that don't have complete velocity information... This is when I have to restart with 0 velocities. I want to say this has only happened in amber 11 for me.

-Trevor