Re: [AMBER] a pdb-trajout problems

From: bingbing zhang <zbingbing.ruc.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 10:44:32 +0800

Thank you very much for your help! In my case, the water box is a truncated
octahedron.

I have also tried using the "image center" instead of "image center
familiar", and the water box turns out to be a rhombohedron with the protein
at the edge. I have attach the picture of one of the pdb files. It's
amazing. Shouldn't the protein be in the center of box when both "center"
and "image center" are using?

Is there any kind of cases in which water molecule can distribute
homogeneous?
Looking forward to your reply!

Best Regards
--