Re: [AMBER] Minimization terminated without any output

From: xue wang <xue.qfs.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 16:31:43 -0400

Hello,

I finally identified the origin of the problem: in "leap.in", I set "set
default pbradii bondi" which indicates implicit solvent, and I solvate
protein into water box, and in "min.in" I set "ntb = 1" which indicates
periodic boundary. These commands are not consistent with each other.

Thanks for your help and attention!

Xue