Re: [AMBER] comparison of PDBs from clustering - representative, average and from rst file

From: Andrew Voronkov <drugdesign.yandex.ru>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 15:24:03 +0400

Dear Thomas, thank you for such a representative :) and detailed answer. The main difference for me is indeed that average is unreal anyway and that is the main cause of strange parameters, while representative is real and anyway should have some normal free energy landscape even with the maximums and mimums but maximums anyway shouldn t be somehow unreal. So to test this indeed I will test much more structures from the trajectory.

Best regards,
Andrew