[AMBER] A question regarding mm_pbsa_statistics.pl

From: bin wang <wang_p_z.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 06:39:25 +0800 (CST)

Hello everybody,
I am trying to use mm_pbsa_statistics.pl to obtain the binding energy of my
protein-DNA system. However, I didn't get results and the terminal showed
warnings like

"Missing EPB for PB in 65 -> Taken from 64"
"No values for MM_ELE existing -> Skipping"
"No values for GB_GBSOL existing -> Skipping"
"No values for MM_GAS existing -> Skipping"
"=>> Calc delta from raw data
        No data for 0+0 PB ELRAELE 0"

The input file I used is the snapshot_statistics.in generated by
extract_coords.mmpbsa. The command I used is:
mm_pbsa_statistics.pl 1 1 snapshot_statistics.in snapshot_statistics.out

Could anybody tell me how to use the mm_pbsa_statistics.pl? What input file
should I use? Thank you very much.