Re: [AMBER] comparison of PDBs from clustering - representative, average and from rst file

From: Andrew Voronkov <drugdesign.yandex.ru>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 10:10:55 +0400

Ok, I have edited it in Accelrys as far as I thought that the molprobity had some problems with Amber atoms naming. The initial files give the same problem without Accelrys editing and with names CYX, HIE, HID editied and with waters removal.
So maybe the main question is about difference between representative structures and average. As I understand the representatie structure is one of the real structures in the trajectory.

Sincerely yours,
Andrey