Re: [AMBER] mm_pbsa.pl error for per residue decomposition.

From: manoj singh <mks.amber.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 23:12:19 -0400

Thanks for your reply at this time of the day :).

I fund the source of the problem. In fact this is a bug when you do per
residue decomposition of only PB energy and not of the GB energy.

For those who might face this problem in future, make sure the header of
*_com.all.out, *_rec.all.out, *_lig.all.out looks like this..

--
MM
GB