Re: [AMBER] remd coordinate output

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 08:45:50 -0400

yes, this could be an issue. the format for the trajectory files is only set
to handle up to 100 million MD steps in a single run (between restarts).
Perhaps you did a really, really long single run of REMD that led to
overflow of this value.

you can change this bahavior in sander.f:
            write (MDCRD_UNIT,'(a,3(1x,i8),1x,f8.3)') "REMD ", repnum,
mdloop, &
                              total_nstep, mytargettemp

let us know if that wasn't the case.