Re: [AMBER] regarding wham analysis

From: jani vinod <genomejani.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 18:07:25 +0530

Dear Sir,
I want to do heat capacity calculation for my protein for which I have
carried out REMD simulation
I read the paper titled "Calculation of Protein Heat Capacity from
Replica-Exchange Molecular Dynamics
Simulations with Different Implicit Solvent Models" .
I have gone through another literature also but didn't got an appropriate
solution for wham analysis (especially input to wham program) .

Thanks
vinod