[AMBER] MD based on 3D-RISM can be really used in AMBER11?

From: <kyousuke_tsumura.fujifilm.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 20:44:46 +0900

Dear AMBER developers,

I'm Kyosuke Tsumura,
working for Fuji Film corporation in Japan.

I'm writing E-mail to ask a question about your AMBER11.

I'm very interested in 3D-RISM which is available in AMBER11,
and I want to know the computational speed and accuracy of 3D-RISM before
I buy it.
So I tested AMBER11 installed in PC environment of a Japanese vender.

Curiously, however,
I cannot find "sander.RISM" and "sander.RISM.MPI",
which are MD programs based on 3D-RISM.
And I found the following comment in the makefile for these programs:
"3D-RISM is not available yet".

This comment is confusing me.
First of all, I want you to clarify
whether MD based on 3D-RISM can be used in AMBER11.

If "sander.RISM" and "sander.RISM.MPI" are available in AMBER11,
I will buy AMBER11.

Please continue your favors toward your answer.