Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py installation error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 10:02:39 -0400

You can set $AMBERHOME to the amber11 directory, or you can rename the nab
from AmberTools 1.2 to nab-1.2 or something and create a symbolic link from
AmberTools-1.4 version of nab into your amber10/bin directory. The last
option, and probably the best one, is to just build mmpbsa_py in the
amber11/src folder along with AmberTools-1.4.

Hope this helps,
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida