[AMBER] RESP calculation using non-Gaussian software?

From: Ilyas Yildirim <i-yildirim.northwestern.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:51:11 -0500 (CDT)

Dear all,

I have been using Gaussian to calculate resp charges for molecules for
quite a time, but being right now in a banned-by-Gaussian institute, I was
wondering if I can use QCHEM or any other software to calculate the MEP
surfaces after QM optimization so that I can feed the MEP data to RESP to
calculate the charges. Any suggestion is much appreciated. Thanks in
advance.

Best regards,

   Ilyas Yildirim, Ph.D.
   = Department of Chemistry - 2145 Sheridan Road =
   = Northwestern University - Evanston, IL 60208 =
   = Ryan Hall #4035 (Nano Building) - Ph.: (847)467-4986 =
   = http://www.pas.rochester.edu/~yildirim/ =