Re: [AMBER] debug run

From: Sergio R Aragon <aragons.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 22:36:35 +0000

Hi Scott,

It may have been running still and I killed it. I'm presently running 15000 cycles of memtestG80 on 1 GB of memory in my GTX 470. This will finish after the weekend. When the memtest finishes, I will try to run the debugger again w/o recompiling and letting it go. I think the memory test results could be useful, at least to discard the possibility of the card having "hard" memory errors. Thanks,

Sergio