Re: [AMBER] Questions on Minimization

From: Jiang Yusheng <yusheng0104.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 17:10:27 -0400

Thanks for your reply. My protein is pretty big, so I used 30000 cycles.

here is error information

 SANDER BOMB in subroutine Routine: map_coords (ew_force.f)
 Atom out of bounds. If a restart has been written,
 restarting should resolve the error
[...]
12 additional processes aborted (not shown)

Thanks

Jason

Yusheng Jason Jiang
Department of Chemistry