Re: [AMBER] compilation fails ALL make.parallel tests

From: case <case.biomaps.rutgers.edu>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 07:42:12 -0400

On Fri, Sep 10, 2010, Daniel Sindhikara wrote:

> Wondering if anyone can help me with this likely trivial problem.
> I am trying to install parallel ambertools.

> make test.parallel
> icc: error #10104: unable to open '-L/opt/intel/fce/10.1.013/lib/'
> cc failed!

Can you provide some context for the error message? It looks to me like this
could come from an NAB test, but not from a parallel ptraj test(?).

Which mpi are you using? What does "mpicc -show" report? If you have MPI
problems, you might consider using the "configure_openmpi" script (same
directory as "configure" itself), which sets up an MPI installation that is
pretty well tested with Amber.

....dac